natural connected prosperous
To the executors and administrators of the Estate of Helena Maude Milne (deceased):
The Shire of Augusta Margaret River (Shire) gives notice pursuant to section 52(3) of the Land Administration Act 1997 that it intends to request the Minister for Lands to acquire as Crown land a portion of the private road known as Lot 50 on Diagram 4781 in Certificate of Title Volume 123 Folio 31 (Lot 50) being the eastern portion of Lot 50 that is adjoining Lot 4 on Diagram 17876 in Certificate of Title Volume 2024 Folio 267 and having an approximate area of 243m².
The portion of Lot 50 that the Shire is requesting the Minister to acquire is required to complete the construction of the Cape to Cape Winter Diversion walking trail between Caves Road and St Alouarn Place, Margaret River.
A plan showing the portion of Lot 50 that the Shire is requesting the Minister to acquire, may be inspected at the Shire’s offices at 41 Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River between the hours of 9.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday. Also available on line here
Any objections to the Shire making the above request should be made in writing to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Augusta Margaret River
PO Box 61
MARGARET RIVER WA 6943
Or by email to email@example.com
All objections must be submitted to the Shire on or before 4 pm on 9 September 2019.
Chief Executive Officer
The towns of Margaret River and Augusta are running as finalists in the 2019 GWN7 Top Tourism Town Awards. Help us to win by casting your vote, and also go into the draw to win prizes.
The public vote will make up 70 per cent of the town's score, with the other 30 per cent to be decided by a panel of industry judges.
Vote online and you could win a $5,000 holiday in Western Australia or a $500 voucher to spend at any RAC Park or Resort.
The next Bush Fire Advisory Committee Meeting will be held in Augusta Council Chambers, 66 Allnutt Terrace, Augusta on Wednesday, 21 August 2019 commencing at 6.00pm.
All members of the public are welcome to attend.
For further information, please contact Lisa Garstone on 9780 5639 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Acting Chief Executive Officer
The Shire of Augusta Margaret River wishes to advise community members and visitors to our region that the following offices and facilities will be closed as follows:
Shire offices and Depot:
Margaret River Civic Administration Centre 12pm Friday 23rd August, Margaret River Depot 12.30pm Friday 23rd August
Augusta office 11.30am Friday 23rd August
Augusta Depot 12pm Friday 23rd August
Return to normal business hours Monday 26th August.
Margaret River from 12pm Friday 23rd August return to normal business hours Saturday 24th August.
Augusta from 12pm Friday 23rd August return to normal business hours Monday 26th August.
Margaret River Recreation Centre will be operating as normal
Davis Road Witchcliffe will be operating as normal
Waste Transfer stations will be operating as normal
Emergency or after hours contacts:
Fire and Emergency - 000
Works Depot services - 0409 805 255
Ranger Services - 0419 902 540
The Shire apologises for any inconvenience caused by its closure.
In the meantime, you may find what you are looking for on our website at www.amrshire.wa.gov.au or Recreation Centre on www.recreation.amrshire.wa.gov.au
The Shire wishes all community members and visitors to our beautiful region, a safe and happy time.
Local community groups, volunteer and service based organisations are invited to apply for grants of up to $2,000 for the delivery of community events, activities and programs. This expanded grants program includes funding categories focused on community development, youth development and community inclusion. Funding will support groups and organisations in their community objectives and in alignment with the Shire of Augusta Margaret River’s Community Strategic Plan 2036 Key Result Area 2: Welcoming, Inclusive and Healthy Communities.
Grant information and application forms can be accessed via the Shire’s website here.
For further information, or to schedule a meeting to discuss your project ideas and application get in touch with Community Development Officer, Jessica Black on (08) 9780 5276 or email@example.com.
Applications close 4pm Friday 30 August 2019.
PO Box 61
Margaret River WA 6285
41 Wallcliffe Road
Monday to Friday
Ph 08 9780 5255
Fax 08 9757 2512
66 Allnut Terrace
Monday to Friday
Ph 08 9780 5255
For contact details for fire, police, bushfire brigades, hospitals, storm damage, power outages, etc please see the emergency contact page
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment call us through the National Relay Service
To ensure that you receive your Rates Notice on time we need to be updated on changes. You can do this online.