About the opportunity
Love being out and about in the community? If so a rare opportunity for you is here to take the first step in your career to join our Environmental Health and Events team. We are searching for an enthusiastic individual to join the team to support our EH & Event Officers with the Shire’s water & food sampling, and mosquito control programs; and to assist in a range of public health inspections. You will also be a part of the processing of local events. You will get the opportunity to support the officers with the enforcement of local laws and provide specialised administrative support such as maintaining databases, compiling statistics and dealing with public enquiries.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess knowledge or relevant acts, regulations and council by-laws, and have the ability to undertake field based environmental health operations. Sound team working, communication and analytical skills are essential. If you’re looking for your next role within the shire, please get in touch. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Environmental Health and Events Technician (HR 8/23)
- Continuing, Full-Time (76 hours/fortnight)
- EA Level 4 ($66,448 - $73,364 per annum)
- Plus superannuation, professional development, generous leave provisions and recreation centre membership
Position description and selection criteria
- Read the job description and selection criteria above
- Complete the application form
- Email [email protected] along with your:
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Supporting documents, e.g. qualifications, licences, work samples, etc.
Monday 15 August 2022 at 4pm
For questions about the role
Please contact Chrystal Warr on 08 9780 5208