About the opportunity
Does a career in Fitness appeal to you? If so, the Shire is seeking to build a talent pool of suitably experienced candidates who would be interested in gaining an opportunity to be part of the Fitness Centre team.
We’d like to hear from passionate individuals with proven experience of conducting fitness assessments, developing exercise programs and promoting personal training who deliver a high level of professional customer service and safety.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- Cert III or higher in Fitness with a recognised training organisation
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Group Fitness Instructor (PER/31)
- Level 3 $61,498 - $67,900 pa
Position description and selection criteria
All that is required is a letter expressing your interest in the position (quoting PER/31), highlighting your current skills and experience relevant to the position, a copy of your current resume and the correct completed application form.
Please email your expression of interest to [email protected] Applications will be stored in our database for 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your application, please email the above address. Please be aware that should you wish to be considered for any advertised vacancies, you will still be required to submit an application with all required documentation.
Email [email protected] along with your:
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Supporting documents, e.g. qualifications, licences, work samples, etc.
31 December 2023 at 4pm
For questions about the role
Please contact Kristi Head on 08 9780 5625