The next Ordinary Meeting of Council will be held at 5.30pm on Wednesday 14 December 2022 in Council Chambers, 41 Wallcliffe Road, Margaret River. Items which may be considered at the meeting include*:
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Meeting Minutes – 23 November 2022
- P222488 – Recreation Private – Micro Mobility e-scooter and e-bike Hire
- Implementation of Sustainable Economy Strategy
- Scheme Amendment No. 79 – 709 Burnside Road, Burnside
- Extractive Industry – 46 (201/202) Boronia Road, Rosa Glen
- Proposed Rotational Outdoor Piggery 5103 (Lots 201, 202 & 203) Caves Road, Cowaramup
- Scheme Amendment No.72 and Associated Structure Plan – Lot 102 Moodjar Court, Karridale – for final adoption
- Annual Report 2021-22
- Financial Activity Statement Report for October 2022
- List of Payments for October 2022
- HEART Future Focus Review – Outcome
- Scheme Amendment 72 and Associated Structure Plan - Lot 2 Moodjar Court, Karridale - for final adoption
- Bush Fire Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes - 16 November 2022
- Local Emergency Management Committee Meeting Minutes - 8 November 2022
For further information and requests for deputations, please visit amrshire.wa.gov.au/council or contact the Shire’s Governance Officer on (08) 9780 5205 or email [email protected].
Members of the public are welcome to attend as observers or via livestream.
*This list is subject to change. A final list of agenda items will be available on the Shire’s website from 6pm Tuesday 6 December 2022.
24 Nov 2022 Topic TypeShare this page
return to news and public notices
Back to top