Bin Orders and Requests

Order new bins or report damaged or stolen bins.

If you would like to request a new bin service, order additional bins or report a damaged or stolen bin, please fill out the Bin Order Form at the bottom of this page. Otherwise, you can call our Customer Service Team on 08 9780 5255 who will be happy to help with your request.  

Residential Bin Fees & Options 2021/22

Mandatory Residential Kerbside Collection 

Mandatory kerbside collection includes 1 x 240L weekly FOGO, 1 x 240L fortnightly recycling, 1 x 140L fortnightly landfill collection). There is a change of $323 for this mandatory kerbside collection which is applied to all properties with kerbside collection available. 

Additional Residential Kerbside Collection

In addition to the above service, the following services are also available at an additional charge on top of the base rate of $323.

Bin Type(s)

Additional Charge

Full 3 bin service


240L Recycling




Upgrade from 140L to 240L Landfill


Additional 240L Landfill after Upgrade


Additional 140L Landfill (approved ancillary only)


Special Circumstance Landfill Upgrade*


* Please contact AMR Shire Waste Services to determine eligibility.

Commercial Waste Services

Please contact AMR Shire Waste Services to discuss commercial waste services. 

Bin Order Form

Please use this form to:

  • Request a New Service
  • Request Additional Bins
  • Report Stolen or Damaged Bins 
  • Request Bin Lid Replacement
  1. Damaged Part / Item to be Replaced
  2. Terms and Conditions

  3. I agree

* denotes a required field.

Community Newsletter

Subscribe to receive Notices and Tenders, Jobs Ads, Media Releases, or the Shire’s E-newsletter

Back to top ↑

Contact the Shire

Postal Address

PO Box 61
Margaret River WA 6285

Margaret River

41 Wallcliffe Road
Monday to Friday
Ph 08 9780 5255
Fax 08 9757 2512


66 Allnut Terrace
Tues, Wed, Thurs
9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Ph 08 9780 5255


For contact details for fire, police, bushfire brigades, hospitals, storm damage, power outages, etc please see the emergency contact page

National Relay Service

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment call us through the National Relay Service

Change of details form

To ensure that you receive your Rates Notice on time we need to be updated on changes. You can do this online.