The Fearn Avenue Precinct in Margaret River is a multi-use public open space, designed to enliven and enhance the Main Street. We encourage the community to utilise this space for a range of events and activations, including small-scale community gatherings, group activities, and busking.
If you're considering hosting an event or activity here, the planning guide below will assist you in organising it successfully.
Planning guide overview:
- Space utilisation: How to use the space effectively
- Event capacity: Limitations on event size and how many people the space can accommodate
- Event duration: The allowable time frame to run your event
- Consultation requirements: Whom to consult or inform about your event
- Power access: Information on electricity availability
- Waste management: Disposal and recycling protocols
- Structural assembly: Guidelines for setting up structures in the space
- Vehicle access: Protocols and limitations
- Food and alcohol: Regulations and requirements
- Accessibility considerations: Ensuring the space is welcoming and accessible to everyone
- Insurance: Coverage requirements for hosting events
- Event permit application: How to apply for the necessary permits.
Download the planning guide and event application form below.