Find your bin collection day, learn how to correctly present your bins, and what to do if your bin has not been collected or presented in time for collection.
Find your bin collection day
Search for your address or select a property from the map.
Putting your bins out
When putting your bin(s) out for collection:
- Place your bins on the kerb by 6am on collection day
- Ensure there is at least 0.5m of clearance between bins
- Keep at least 1m of clearance from trees and avoid placing bins under a tree canopy
- Keep at least 1m of clearance from cars, mailboxes, fences, etc
- Do not overfill your bins and ensure a maximum weight of 70kg
- Do not park in front of any bins and keep laneways clear
Remember to remove your bin(s) from the verge once collected.
Missed bin collection
If your bin collection has been missed, please contact the Shire’s kerbside collection contractor Cleanaway on (08) 9724 6455.
Public holiday collections
There are no collections on Christmas Day or New Year’s Day.
Bin orders and service requests
If you would like to request a new bin service, order additional bins or report a damaged or stolen bin, please go to Bin Service Requests.