Change of name or property details

Use this form to notify the Shire of a change of address, name or property details.

It is important that the Shire has your correct details. Failure to do so may result in very important correspondence not getting to you e.g. your annual rate notice.

Change of animal registration details

If your change of details is in relation to an Animal Registration (Cat or Dog), please complete the form below.

Share this page

Back to Top of the page