Change of Details

To ensure that you receive correspondence from the Shire please update us on changes to your personal details, failure to do so may result in very important correspondence not getting to you and in some instances such as the annual rate notice, late payment penalites do apply.  All changes to the personal details are requested to be submitted to the Shire in writing. 

Please complete the below online form

If your change of details is in relation to an Animal Registration (Cat or Dog) then please complete the Change to Animal Registration Details Form

Online Form

  1. Property Details

  2. Example: 41 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285

  3. Primary Owner

    Upon receipt of this information these details will be noted as the primary contact address where Shire correspondence will be sent

  4. eRates as an efficient, convenient and environmentally sustainable way to receive your Annual Rate Notice, Final Notice or 3x Instalment Reminders by email.

  5. Example: 41 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285

  6. Example: PO Box 61, Margaret River WA 6285

  7. Secondary Owner

  8. If there are more than two owners, please complete an additional form

  9. Example: 41 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River WA 6285

  10. Example: PO Box 61, Margaret River WA 6285

  11. Company details

    If you are an owner of a company, please advise of all Directors by emailing [email protected]

  12. Declaration

  13. I agree

* denotes a required field.

Community Newsletter

Subscribe to receive Notices and Tenders, Jobs Ads, Media Releases, or the Shire’s E-newsletter

Back to top ↑

Contact the Shire

Postal Address

PO Box 61
Margaret River WA 6285

Margaret River

41 Wallcliffe Road
Monday to Friday
Ph 08 9780 5255
Fax 08 9757 2512


66 Allnut Terrace
Tues, Wed, Thurs
9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Ph 08 9780 5255


For contact details for fire, police, bushfire brigades, hospitals, storm damage, power outages, etc please see the emergency contact page

National Relay Service

If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment call us through the National Relay Service

Change of details form

To ensure that you receive your Rates Notice on time we need to be updated on changes. You can do this online.