About the opportunity
Looking for a development opportunity or a short-term contract to gain some experience of community engagement issues in the beautiful South-West region? Are you passionate about ensuring community and other stakeholders are appropriately engaged in decisions affecting them? We are on the lookout for a special someone to help support during a period of staff parental leave.
In this role you will build the Shire’s capacity and capability in delivering meaningful, place-based community engagement. A key focus will be building positive relationships with and between Shire staff and the community, to enable these parties to work more effectively together, and to ensure Council are better informed about the interest, opportunities and expectations of its diverse community. Our customers are key.
Community Engagement Officer (parental leave cover) (HR 46/23).
- Non-Continuing, Part-Time (60.8 hours/fortnight) Jun 2023 – Jul 2024.
- EA Level 6-7 ($76,718 - $89,927 per annum pro-rata).
- Plus attractive superannuation, career development, generous leave provisions, recreation centre membership and more.
Community Engagement Officer Position Description
- Read the job description and selection criteria above
- Complete the application form
- Email [email protected] along with your:
- Application form
- Cover letter addressing highlighting any experience they feel is relevant to the role.
Tuesday 6 June 2023 at 4pm.
For questions about the role
Please contact Cristina Smith on 9780 5239.