Shire President Julia Meldrum brings you up the speed with the latest council decision-making.
At Wednesday’s meeting, council:
- Unanimously agreed to approve the WSL Margaret River Pro for 5 years
- Agreed to renew the lease of the Skatepark Cafe
- Noted findings of a study into a bike path from Caves Road to Gracetown
- Agreed to donate $5000 to people affected by Wanneroo Fires
- Appointed a temporary CEO, Arthur Kyron
The full meeting minutes will be available on the Council Agendas and Minutes page, or contact Council and Governance Administrator Clara Viola on 08 9780 5662 or email [email protected] with any questions.
13 Dec 2023 Topic TypeShare this page
return to news and public notices
Back to top