Shire President Paula Cristoffanini provides an update on the most recent Ordinary Council Meeting that was held on 14 December 2022.Key items included:
- The approval of a 12-month trial for the hire of e-scooters and e-bikes.
- Progress on the Shire’s Sustainable Economy Strategy.
- Augusta Family Day Care Funding updates
- New start date for the Prohibited Burning Period
- The 2022 Live Local Christmas Party
Please visit Council Agendas and Minutes for further information and the full minutes from the meeting or contact Governance Officer Claire Schiller on 08 9780 5205 or email [email protected].
15 Dec 2022 Topic Type
Augusta, Cowaramup, Gracetown, Karridale and Kurdardup, Margaret River, Prevelly and Gnarabup, Scott River, WitchcliffeShare this page
return to news and public notices
Back to top