Benefits of becoming a member
To access the full range of library services, we encourage you to join our community of library members. Your library membership is valid at both the Margaret River and the Augusta branches.
You need to be a member to:
- Borrow items eg. books, audiobooks, DVDs, magazines, and digital devices including C-pen and power usage meters
- Access our huge range of e-resources (e-books, e-audiobooks, movies, educational courses) 24/7.
You don’t need to be a member to:
- Use the library wifi and public computers (with a guest pass)
- Use photocopying, printing or scanning facilities
- Attend an event or activity
- Hang out and enjoy the space, read a book or have a cuppa.