natural connected prosperous
A prosperous and connected community that values its natural environment and character as it grows sustainably into the future.
Read more in the Community Strategic Plan 2036.
"To protect the natural environment, strengthen our communities, foster local economic prosperity and responsibly manage the community's infrastructure and assets".
• Taking responsibility for the decisions we make and acting with integrity.
• Building trust by ensuring our words and actions are aligned in all that we do.
• Being truthful in our dealings with each other and our stakeholders.
• Seeking the best ways to maintain standards of excellence in all that we do.
• Setting personal challenges and actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the Shire’s goals and vision.
• Striving to communicate and support colleagues in effective and positive ways.
• Respecting your colleagues, councillors, and all stakeholders in the community by treating them as you would wish to be treated.
• Utilise the limited resources we have at work as if they were our own.
• Respecting the environment in which we live and work.
• Respecting your own safety and that of your work mates and the community.
• Taking on new challenges and roles outside of your comfort zone.
• Behaving ethically and making decisions based on clear principles.
• Being flexible and adaptable in finding new and creative solutions and dealing with change.
• Being committed to not accepting unethical behaviour in others
PO Box 61
Margaret River WA 6285
41 Wallcliffe Road
Monday to Friday
Ph 08 9780 5255
Fax 08 9757 2512
66 Allnut Terrace
Tues, Wed, Thurs
Ph 08 9780 5255
For contact details for fire, police, bushfire brigades, hospitals, storm damage, power outages, etc please see the emergency contact page
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment call us through the National Relay Service
To ensure that you receive your Rates Notice on time we need to be updated on changes. You can do this online.